We have various activities lined up to help you have a more meaningful Lent
Lent is a period of preparation, examination and discernment. Journey through this solemn period with the parish community by taking part in the various activities that we have lined up.
Ash Wednesday (26 February 2020)
We will have the traditional distribution of ashes at the following Masses on Ash Wednesday:
- 7:00 am at St Teresa’s Church
- 9:15 am at St Teresa’s Church
- 7:30 pm at Ss John Fisher and Thomas More Church
Holy Hour with Lenten Reflection
- Wednesdays 7.30 pm St Teresa’s (from 4 March 2020)
Spend an hour with the Real Presence of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Adoration and Exposition is a truly blessed opportunity to put ourselves in front of the Lord with all our burdens and cares and be comforted by His loving Presence. We will also cover part of The Big Picture, an inspirational Bible course.
Stations of the Cross
- Fridays after 9.15 am Mass at St Teresa’s (from 28 February 2020)
- Fridays at 7:00 pm at St Teresa’s (from 28 February 2020)
Let’s take a break from our busy lives and together as a community pray as we reflect on the suffering journey of Christ. We have a beautiful new set of Stations of the Cross at St Teresa’s – let us use them to accompany Jesus to Calvary.
Take your cake with a bit of religion
- Fridays 2.30pm at St Teresa’s Parish Centre (from 28 February 2020)