- Weekdays (Monday to Friday, EXCLUDING Wednesdays) at 9:15 am
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 6:00 pm
- Sundays: 8.30am & 10:00 am only (no Noon Mass at present)
All Masses are celebrated at St Teresa’s Church so that we can Live Stream them all, consequently, SS John Fisher and Thomas More Church will remain closed for the foreseeable future.
You MUST pre-book spaces for the weekend Masses. We must make sure that the numbers inside the church are within the permitted guidelines and that everyone is kept safe. You can pre-book for up to 5 people up to 5 days in advance. Please also check in with the Test & Trace App when you are in the church, THE APP IS NOT A SUBSTIUTE FOR REBOOKING – IT IS IN ADDITION TO IT!
All you need to do is go to the “Mass Times” tab on the website & the first option there is “Reserve a place for Mass”. If you are having problems, please let us know.
- Baptisms: Our Saturday Baptisms have resumed – please contact the Parish Office for more details.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Confessions – Saturdays 5pm-5.40pm in the Lady Chapel, St Teresa’s, no need to book
- First Holy Communion and Confirmation Programmes: Registration now open for 2021-22 programmes, apply online, visit “Sacraments” tab
- Matrimony: Weddings can take place now subject to some restrictions – contact us for details.
- Anointing of the Sick: Please contact Fr Dominic to arrange
- Funerals: Non-Eucharistic funeral services (i.e. one that does not include a Mass) are now allowed, with up to 30 people attending.
Parishes with Live Streaming
Apart from our very own St Teresa’s Church, there are several parishes in the Diocese of Westminster which stream their Mass services live. For a full list and links, see Other Parishes with Live Streaming.
- Daily Mass readings: provided by Universalis, using the Jersualem Bible and the Grail Psalms which are used in UK liturgies
- The Order of Mass (PDF) produced by the Liturgy Office
- Spiritual Communion
- The Liturgical Calendar for the Diocese of Westminster
- Masses Online (a leaflet produced by the Diocese of Westminster listing parishes with live streaming of their Mass services)
- Prayer guide for health workers by Paul O’Reilly SJ
- Pope Francis’ Marian Prayers for the Month of May
- A Prayer in Time of Coronavirus by Archbishop Michael Jackson
- Slow down, it’s COVID Time by John O’Donohue
- No one is alone! Prayer when confined to your home (PDF)
- Prayers during a time of flu and illness (supplied by the Liturgy Office)
- Prayer to your Guardian Angel when you cannot come to Mass
- Prayer for a pandemic by Cameron Bellm
- When Mass Cannot be Celebrated Publicly: a leaflet produced by the Liturgy Office
- Communities 1st: If you need help during the coronavirus crisis
- #PrayersOfHope Posters by Church Together in England
- Self-isolated? Why not make it a retreat? (PDF)
- Coronavirus: What You Can Do To Help (poster by Caritas Westminster)
- Living the Faith without the Sacraments: an excellent article by Catholic Answers
- Resources During Mass Suspension: compiled by the Diocese of Westminster
- Praying Unceasingly with the Liturgy of the Hours