School Admissions Fr Dominic will be signing the certificates but you will not need to see him in person, please follow the following procedures:
- Download and print the Certificate of Catholic Practice
- Fill in the required information and then send the completed certificate to the Parish Office, with a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate.
- Fr Dominic may not sign the certificate if the baptismal certificate is missing. If you have lost your child’s baptismal certificate:
- If your child was baptised at St Teresa’s, we will have a record of it and we can issue a replacement baptismal certificate.
- If your child was baptised somewhere else, you will need to acquire a copy from that parish.
- Once you have submitted the certificate and supporting documentation, please allow five days to turn it around then you can pick up from the Parish Office.
Note: Fr Dominic may ask you to call in to see him if he doesn’t recall your family from Mass attendance.